Provided by an exceptionally breathable, lightweight nylon-spandex blend, the IMBA allows for 4-way stretch articulation – the result: a more comfortable feel. And while thigh vents offer enhanced cooling when temperatures rise, reflective accents on the sides provide low-light visibility.
Designed with a 12” inseam, the IMBA shorts provide ample coverage while offering UPF 50+ protection. Not to mention quick drying properties, so you don’t have to fear on trail chaffing.
Featuring 4 pockets (2 side pockets, 1 vent pocket, and 1zippered back pocket) the IMBA shorts provide ample space for phone, keys or a bottle opener.
We value our biking community, and that’s why 5% of net proceeds of the IMBA Shorts benefit the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics with heavier weighted fabric on the back panel for excellent durability
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the hips and low back for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail.
- 2 thigh vents offer enhanced cooling when temperatures rise
- Back zippered pocket and right-hand zippered pocket
- 5% of net proceeds benefit the International Mountain Bicycling Association
- Reflective accents of the sides provide low-light visibility
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability
- Gunmetal hardware
- 12” inseam
Appropriate Washing + A Little TLC = Rain Gear Long Life
Our products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof outerwear.
- Wash your gear! Pollutants like dirt, sweat, road grime, and sunscreen can gunk up zippers (causing them to stick or break), and cause waterproof membranes to deteriorate. We generally recommend that daily commuters wash their jackets once a month or so. Machine wash on the gentle cycle, with COLD water and hang dry. We recommend using liquid detergent, because powders can leave a residue if they do not dissolve completely. Avoid products with fabric softeners or bleach. Nikwax Tech Wash works great for our gear.
- Do not expose to excessive heat. Seam tape can fall apart in a dryer, and it is not a pretty sight. Excessive heat (even a car dashboard in the summer) can also cause multi-layered waterproof fabrics to delaminate.
- Store with care. Just because a garment can stuff into its own pocket or stuff sack does not mean it wants to live that way all the time. Hang it up or lay it flat between uses; and make sure it dries completely.
- Be kind to your zippers. We sometimes use 2-way zippers for venting, and water-resistant zippers to keep you extra dry. Both of these features can make the zippers harder to operate. Please be gentle with them. In our experience, yanking on them repeatedly will only make them angry. For the occasional extra-sticky spot, we’ve found that regular pencil graphite rubbed on the zipper’s teeth is a good lubricant. (Just don’t wear it over a white shirt that day!)
- Spot treat stains. If you have a really tough stain, spot cleaning with liquid dish detergent can help. Never use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean your jacket. To protect the interior of a jacket from stains, be sure to wash new shirts, jerseys and arm warmers before wearing them underneath your jacket to prevent colors from depositing onto the lining.
- Perk up your DWR. The DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish on the outside of a fabric is what makes the water bead and roll off. Over time it will begin to wear or wash off. Don’t despair. Look for spray-on treatments made for waterproof-breathable fabrics like NikWax TX Direct Spray on Treatment to perk up the DWR. This maximizes the ability of the waterproof-breathable membrane inside the fabric to do its job
Should I put my Showers Pass gear in the dryer?
We do not recommend machine drying gear. Excess heat can damage the fabrics and seam tape on waterproof outerwear, and reflective detailing on socks will lasts longer when line dried. Air drying is also the more environmentally friendly option.
What detergent should I use?
Choose a liquid detergent and avoid products with fabric softeners or bleach. Nikwax Tech Wash works great for our gear.
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 1-800-557-5780
Live in the USA? Get Free US Shipping and Free Returns on orders over $50!
Online shopping made easy! Get Free USPS Priority Mail shipping on all orders within the US! Just make sure your order is $50 or more and select the Free Shipping option at checkout. Choose from Free Priority Mail Shipping, UPS Ground, UPS 3-Day or 2-Day shipping. All shipping methods are trackable, a tracking number will be sent to you after your order ships. We now offer free USPS return labels for hassle free returns on all orders in the US.
When to expect your order US
Orders placed between Sunday - 10am (PST) Friday are generally shipped within 24-36 hours, Orders placed after 10am Friday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
USPS Priority Mail usually takes 1 to 3 days to arrive
UPS Ground usually takes 1 to 5 business days to arrive
Please call us @ 800-557-5780 to place an order if faster shipping is required.
We ship from Portland, Oregon USA