Men's Apex Pant
Mountain bike pants that perform on and off the trail. Styled with a trim fit that moves with you, our understated Apex pants are loaded with technical features to support a variety of riding styles and conditions.
Apex pants bring flexibility to trail pants. With a 4-way stretch fabric to move with your body, these pants protect from bush and chill without constricting. Sleek and tailored, with an adjustable waist cinch, they look like actual pants, so you can wear them other places, too. The reflective accents provide low-light visibility for your twilight rides, and the DWR coating sheds rain, splashes, and beer (we tested). Lightweight, yet protective and durable, Apex mountain bike pants are a great choice for riding early spring through late fall.
- Roomy enough at knee to accommodate knee pads
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds rain and spills
- Reflective accents on zippers for low-light visibility
- Two hand pockets and a zippered back pocket
- Adjustable waist cinch for the perfect custom fit, on or off the trail
- Silicone grip on elastic waistband
- 2 thigh vents offer enhanced cooling when temperatures rise and double as extra storage space
- Tapered ankle for worry-free pedaling
- Durable nylon-spandex blend with 4-way stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement
- Quick-drying fabric
- 2 snap closure with hook and bar for durability
Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry. To avoid any shrinkage hang dry.
Product Page Info - Company Credo
We’ve built a reputation on reliable and durable gear over the past 25 years. That’s why we stand behind our outerwear with a 2 year satisfaction guarantee. Apparel and accessories are guaranteed for 1 year.
When you order from Showers Pass, we’re picking, packing, and shipping your products direct from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. US Orders over $140 qualify for free shipping, and we offer flat-rate 2-day shipping. Options available at checkout, based on your order.